Cheddar Bacon BBQ Burger
Head to the Grubsteak Restaurant for lunch where for our juicy beef & wild game burgers steal the show!
We've got delicious options for the whole gang - including vegetarian and gluten free choices. For reservations and large parties, please call ahead (970) 586-8838. We'll see you at the Grub!
~ Menu is subject to change ~
Prices range from $4.50 - $9.25
- Shrimp Cigars - Homemade
- Shrimp, whipped cream cheese, fresh garlic, spices, a touch of white wine all rolled inside a delicate crispy eggroll, with a side of homemade teriyaki ginger sauce.
- Wild Boar Scotch Eggs
- Hardboiled eggs wrapped with Wild Boar sausage and bread crumbs, then brought to you hot and crispy. Served with a light Dijon cream.
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Crispy and gooey Mozzarella sticks served with a side of ranch dressing.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Thick cut, served with ranch dressing on the side.
- Fiesta Poppers
- Red jalepeno peppers stuffed with tangy chili cream cheese in crunchy bread crumbs. Served with salsa ranch.
- Guacamole, Chips & Salsa
- All fresh and homemade- guacamole, corn tortilla chips and salsa.
- Chips & Salsa
- We make our own crispy, corn tortilla chips & a side of homemade salsa.
- We make our own crispy, corn tortilla chips top them with melted Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, and a side of homemade salsa. Add a side of fresh guacamole.
Prices range from $9.25-12.25
On the side are lettuce, tomato, pickle chips & sliced onion. Includes a choice of one side: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh canteloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or side Caesar salad. Gluten free sandwiches are served on a bed of lettuce or gluten free hamburger bun.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Our homemade BBQ sauce and tender pulled pork served on a toasted bun.
- BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich
- Slow cooked all day and topped with our homemade BBQ sauce, served on a toasted bun.
- Hot sliced corned beef, melted Swiss, sauerkraut, & thousand island dressing served on grilled dark rye bread.
- Chicken Guacamole Bacon
- Fresh herb marinated charbroiled chicken breast topped with fresh guacamole and cherrywood smoked bacon, served on a toasted bun.
- Hot Ham, Fontina & Fresh Cilantro Melt
- Fresh from the farm, hot sliced smoked ham and melted Fontina cheese and fresh cilantro all grilled up on sour dough bread. This little piggy loves the mountains!
- Honolulu Chicken & Swiss
- Charbroiled chicken breast marinated in Teriyaki sauce, fresh ginger, and pineapple juice, topped with melted Swiss cheese, grilled pineapple, and served on a toasted bun.
- The Henrietta Sandwich
- Fresh herb marinated charbroiled chicken breast served on toasted bun.
- Chicken Bacon Melt
- Fresh herb marinated charbroiled chicken breast topped with bacon and melted Monterey Jack cheese on a toasted bun.
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Thinly sliced steak with sautéed onions, bell peppers, and Monterey Jack cheese all on a French roll.
Prices range from $8.45 - $13.15
On the side are lettuce, tomato, pickle chips & sliced onion. Includes one choice of side: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh canteloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or side Caesar salad. Gluten free burgers are served on a bed of lettuce or gluten free hamburger bun.
First ~ Choose Your Meat:
- Elk (North American Wapiti) Tastes similar to venison with a mild game flavor. Elk is very lean and chef recommends medium rare to medium. No hormones, antibiotics, or steroids.
- Yak Rich, hearty, succulent beef flavor. Chef recommends medium rare to medium. No hormones, antibiotics, or steroids.
- Buffalo Buffalo tastes almost exactly like beef, but is lower in fat than beef. Chef recommends you ask for medium rare to medium.
- Veggie Sunshine Burger brand veggie burger. Soy free, gluten free, vegan and certified organic. Made of organic cooked brown rice, organic ground raw sunflower seeds, organic carrots, organic spices and sea salt.
Then ~ Choose Your Burger:
- Classic Hamburger
- 1/3 lb charbroiled chopped steak.
- Cheddar Cheese Burger
- Topped with melted Cheddar cheese.
- Cheddar BBQ Bacon Burger
- Topped with Cheddar cheese, cherrywood smoked bacon, and homemade BBQ sauce.
- The Godfather Burger
- Topped with creamy Fontina cheese and crispy pancetta (Italian bacon). Hey Tony!
- Boulder Field Burger
- Topped with cream cheese whipped with sun dried tomatoes & garlic. Wickedly decadent!
- Cowboy Burger
- Topped with cherrywood bacon, a very mild fire roasted Anaheim pepper, and melted Jack cheese.
- Guacamole and Jack Burger
- Topped with melted Monterey Jack cheese and fresh guacamole.
- Mushroom and Jack Burger
- Topped with melted Monterey Jack cheese and sautéed mushrooms.
- Swiss and Bacon Burger
- Topped with melted Swiss cheese and cherrywood smoked bacon.
- The Charlie Burger
- Topped with sautéed mushrooms, cherrywood bacon, Swiss cheese, and grilled onions. It’s loaded!
Prices range from $18.50 - $30.95
Includes a choice of one: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh cantaloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or a side Caesar salad.
- BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1/2 rack of baby back pork ribs slow cooked all day in our special BBQ sauce. Tasty and tender.
- New York Strip
- A tender, hand cut 10 oz. New York strip steak. Very flavorful!
- Elk Sirloin
- Elk is a rich, deep red in color, very lean and a bit different taste and texture than venison. No hormones or steroids. 8 oz.
- Rib Eye
- Our most popular & most flavorful steak is the Rib eye. We handcut this juicy steak. Mmmm, 12 oz. of heaven.
Prices range from $8.50 - $12.30
Our Salad Bed: All of our salads start with a bed of crisp salad greens of romaine, iceberg, mixed field greens, and in season vegetables, such as carrots, celery and tomato. Then we top our salad bed with items as described.
- Colorado Salad
- An entrée salad of charbroiled fresh herb marinated chicken breast, fresh guacamole, bacon and croutons on our salad bed. Try this salad with Bleu Cheese salad dressing.
- Pacific Rim Salad
- An entrée salad of charbroiled Teriyaki marinated chicken breast, grilled pineapple, a dusting of coconut, and tortilla strips on our salad bed.
- Spinach Salad
- An entrée salad of fresh spinach, cherrywood smoked bacon, hard boiled egg, tomato and croutons. Try this salad with fat-free honey dijon salad dressing. Add Charbroiled Chicken Breast or or Sautéed Shrimp for an additional charge.
- Durango Salad
- An entrée salad topped with zesty, but not too spicy, Southwest chicken breast, tortilla strips and corn on our salad bed, with a side of homemade salsa ranch.
- Entrée Caesar Salad
- An entrée salad of crisp romaine lettuce, croutons, fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. Add Charbroiled Chicken Breast or or Sautéed Shrimp for an additional charge.
- Entree Garden Salad
- An entrée salad of crisp salad greens, tomatoes, celery, carrots, and croutons. Add Charbroiled Chicken Breast or Sautéed Shrimp for an additional charge.
Prices range from $1.75 - $6.75
- Side House Salad
- Crisp salad greens of romain, mixed field greens, iceberg lettuce, celery, tomato, carrots, and croutons.
- Side Caesar Salad
- Romaine lettuce, fresh grated Parmesan chese, croutons and Caesar dressing.
- Homemade Soup of the Day
- Please call for today's soup.
- Wedge of fresh cantaloupe
Prices range from $3.95 - $5.75
For children 12 years and under. All of the following entrees, except Macaroni & Cheese, include a choice of one: French fries, cole slaw, a wedge of fresh cantaloupe or 3 slices of canned pineapple.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Chicken Fingers & Fries
- Kid’s Hamburger & Fries
- Kid’s Cheeseburger & Fries
- Hot Diggady Dog
- Gooey Grilled Cheese
- Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb
- Iced Tea & Assorted Juices
- 2% Milk & Chocolate Milk
- Fruit Freezes: Strawberry, Raspberry, & Mango
- Coffee & Assorted Hot Teas
- Beer, Wine & Cocktails Menu
Please ask your server for today's gourmet dessert selections.