Cheddar Bacon BBQ Burger
Head to the Grubsteak Restaurant for lunch where for our juicy beef & wild game burgers steal the show!
We've got delicious options for the whole gang - including vegetarian and gluten free choices. For reservations and large parties, please call ahead (970) 586-8838. We'll see you at the Grub!
~ Menu is subject to change ~
Prices range from $4.60 - $9.75
- Shrimp Cigars - Homemade
- Shrimp, whipped cream cheese, fresh garlic, spices, a touch of white wine all hand-rolled inside a delicate crispy eggroll, with a side of homemade teriyaki ginger sauce.
- Wild Boar Scotch Eggs
- Hardboiled eggs wrapped with Wild Boar sausage and bread crumbs, then brought to you hot and crispy. Served with a Dijon cream drizzle.
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Crispy and gooey Mozzarella sticks served with a side of homemade ranch dressing.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Thick cut, served with ranch dressing on the side.
- Fiesta Poppers
- Red jalepeno peppers stuffed with chili cream cheese in crunchy bread crumbs. Served with homemade salsa ranch.
- Pork Street Tacos - Homemade
- Fresh corn tortillas stuffed with zesty pork, lime cilantro slaw, and a house made crema drizzle. Three to an order.
- Guacamole, Chips & Salsa
- All fresh and homemade- guacamole, corn tortilla chips and salsa.
- Chips & Salsa
- We make our own crispy, corn tortilla chips & a side of homemade salsa.
- We make our own crispy, corn tortilla chips top them with melted Cheddar and Jack cheese, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, and a side of homemade salsa. Add a side of fresh guacamole, ground beef, ground yak, elk, or buffalo, or charbroiled chicken breast.
Prices range from $9.50-12.95
On the side are lettuce, tomato, pickle chips & sliced onion. Includes a choice of one side: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh canteloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or side Caesar salad. Gluten free sandwiches are served on a bed of lettuce or gluten free hamburger bun.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- All homemade, our BBQ sauce teams up with our slow cooked tender pulled pork served on a toasted bun.
- BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich
- We slow cook brisket all day and top it with our homemade BBQ sauce, served on a toasted bun.
- Hot sliced corned beef, melted Swiss, sauerkraut, & thousand island dressing served on grilled dark rye bread.
- Chicken Guacamole Bacon
- Fresh herb marinated charbroiled chicken breast topped with fresh guacamole and cherrywood smoked bacon, served on a toasted bun.
- Hot Ham, Fontina & Fresh Cilantro Melt
- Fresh from the farm, shaved smoked ham served hot, with melted Fontina cheese and fresh cilantro all grilled up on sour dough bread. This little piggy loves the mountains!
- The Henrietta Sandwich
- Fresh herb marinated charbroiled chicken breast served on toasted bun.
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Thinly sliced steak with carmelized onions, bell peppers, and Monterey Jack cheese served on a toasted French roll.
Prices range from $8.95 - $13.15
On the side are lettuce, tomato, pickle chips & sliced onion. Includes one choice of side: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh canteloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or side Caesar salad. Gluten free burgers are served on a bed of lettuce or gluten free hamburger bun.
First ~ Choose Your Meat:
- Elk (North American Wapiti) is lower in fat and higher in protein than beef. Chef recommends medium rare to medium. No hormones, antibiotics, or steroids.
- Yak Rich, hearty, succulent beef flavor. Chef recommends medium rare to medium. No hormones, antibiotics, or steroids.
- Buffalo Buffalo is leaner than beef with a very similar flavor. Chef recommends you ask for medium rare to medium.
- Portobello Mushroom Cap A big, beautiful, grilled Portobello Mushroom cap. A light, fresh alternative.
- Veggie Sunshine Burger brand veggie burger. Soy free, gluten free, vegan and certified organic. Made of organic cooked brown rice, organic ground raw sunflower seeds, organic carrots, organic spices and sea salt.
Then ~ Choose Your Burger:
- Classic Hamburger
- 1/3 lb charbroiled chopped steak.
- Cheddar Cheese Burger
- Topped with melted Cheddar cheese.
- Cheddar BBQ Bacon & Onion Straws Burger
- Topped with Cheddar cheese, cherrywood smoked bacon, homemade BBQ sauce, and crispy, homemade onion straws.
- Boulder Field Burger
- Topped with cream cheese whipped with sun dried tomatoes & garlic. Wickedly decadent!
- Gouda & Carmelized Onions Burger
- Topped with melted Gouda cheese and carmelized onions.
- Bourbon Glaze, Fontina & Onion Straws Burger
- Brushed with a homemade bourbon glaze, and topped with melted Fontina cheese and crispy, homemade onion straws.
- Cowboy Burger
- Topped with cherrywood bacon, a very mild fire roasted Anaheim pepper, and melted Jack cheese.
- Guacamole and Jack Burger
- Topped with melted Monterey Jack cheese and fresh guacamole.
- Mushroom and Jack Burger
- Topped with melted Monterey Jack cheese and sautéed mushrooms.
- The Charlie Burger
- Topped with sautéed mushrooms, bacon, Swiss cheese, and carmelized onions. It’s loaded!
Prices range from $16.50 - $30.95
Includes a choice of one: French fries, cole slaw, potato salad, or a wedge of fresh cantaloupe. Or instead of French fries, you may upgrade to one of the following for a small charge: a side salad, cup of soup or a side Caesar salad.
- BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1/2 rack of baby back pork ribs slow cooked all day in our special BBQ sauce. Tasty and tender.
- Bourbon Glaze New York Strip
- A tender, hand cut 10 oz. New York strip steak brushed with our homemade bourbon glaze. Very flavorful!
- Elk Sirloin
- Elk is a rich, deep red in color, very lean and higher in protein than beef. No hormones or steroids. 8 oz.
- Rib Eye
- Our most popular & most flavorful steak is the Rib eye. We handcut this juicy steak. Mmmm, 12 oz. of heaven.
Prices range from $7.45 - $13.75
Our Salad Bed: All of our salads start with a bed of crisp salad greens of romaine, iceberg, mixed field greens, and in season vegetables, such as carrots, celery and tomato. Then we top our salad bed with items as described.
- Colorado Salad
- An entrée salad of charbroiled fresh herb marinated chicken breast, fresh guacamole, bacon and croutons on our salad bed. Try this salad with Bleu Cheese salad dressing.
- Portobello Mushroom Salad
- An entrée salad of grilled Portobello Mushroom, bacon, parmesan cheese and croutons on our salad bed. Try this salad with Asian Vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Durango Salad
- An entrée salad topped with zesty, but not too spicy, Southwest chicken breast, tortilla strips and corn on our salad bed, with a side of homemade salsa ranch.
- Entrée Caesar Salad
- An entrée salad of crisp romaine lettuce, croutons, fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. Add Charbroiled Chicken Breast or or Sautéed Shrimp for an additional charge.
- Entree Garden Salad
- An entrée salad of crisp salad greens, tomatoes, celery, carrots, and croutons. Add Charbroiled Chicken Breast or Sautéed Shrimp for an additional charge.
Prices range from $1.75 - $6.75
- Side House Salad
- Crisp salad greens of romain, mixed field greens, iceberg lettuce, celery, tomato, carrots, and croutons.
- Side Caesar Salad
- Romaine lettuce, fresh grated Parmesan chese, croutons and Caesar dressing.
- Homemade Soup of the Day
- Please call for today's soup.
Prices range from $3.95 - $8.75
For children 12 years and under. All of the following entrees, except Macaroni & Cheese, include a choice of one: French fries, cole slaw, a wedge of fresh cantaloupe or 3 slices of canned pineapple.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Chicken Fingers & Fries
- Kid’s Hamburger & Fries
- Kid’s Cheeseburger & Fries
- Junior Park Ranger Sandwich & Fries
- Gooey Grilled Cheese & Fries
- Mini Rack of Baby Back Pork Ribs & Fries
- Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb
- Iced Tea & Assorted Juices
- 2% Milk & Chocolate Milk
- Coffee & Assorted Hot Teas
- Beer, Wine & Cocktails Menu
Please ask your server for today's gourmet dessert selections.